Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Help please! I have questions about the Dell XPS 13 9300


I literally am down to the nitty gritty about choosing a laptop between these the Dell XPS 13 9300 and the 13” Mac book pro. I haven’t had a laptop in at least 7 years. I use iPhone but I’m not crazy into tech. I don’t mind using either Mac or Windows, I am getting the laptop to help me with my business and I will need to use excel. I’m leaning towards the dell because of the 2 in 1 feature I want to be able sketch out my cake designs and practice my logo. Is the 2 in 1 worth it? Is this a new thing? Not sure how long they last. On the Dell website they have lots of add on features. If I don’t get the touch screen add on feature does that mean I can’t use it as a tablet? Or is the touch screen only when it’s a laptop? I don’t understand all the add ons lol. If I don’t get the Dell I would have to get the Mac Pro and the iPad (obvi) which is a lot more money.Please let me know your input! Thank you! via /r/technology https://ift.tt/2Y31ZYi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts