Saturday, June 6, 2020

Restricted Account on IG/ spy app?


Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me with this problem. I restricted an account on Instagram of someone I used to be "friends" with. A few months ago, I thought that this person installed one of those spy apps on my phone, but I couldn't find anything. I restricted the person's account on IG (don't want to block), but for some reason, the number of followers shown for their account changes when mine do in the preview of their account in the restricted accounts inbox ( when I click to go on their profile it shows their real number of followers) . So basically, it shows the number of followers I have as the ones they have in the chat. None of the other accounts I have restricted have this problem, I can't think of any reason why this would be the case and it's been bothering me. via /r/technology https://ift.tt/3eYXdls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts