Sunday, June 7, 2020

Thinking of creating a bluetooth technology based privacy protection app


So ever since the lockdown I noticed my gf and I keep leaving our phones around and not that any of us would spy on another but sometimes curiosity kills the cat. Just today my GF stumbled upon my unlocked phone and just picked it up and was seeing it. I caught her but didn't make a big deal. I guess it was natural and she was just curious to see my photos.Anywho, based on that I was thinking of making some app which can store your photos, files, etc inside it. I understand doing that with texts is complicated but i'll start with files and photos. It will be password protected along with Face ID and also will need authentication from a bluetooth device you chose to access it. So no one but you can open it even if your phone is unlocked. Do you think there is a big need for it? How might you use such an app? Any specific features you might want to see? via /r/technology https://ift.tt/3h2yZsx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts