Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Why is my Mac so loud when attempting to play/download games or files?


So recently I attempted in trying to play literally any game on my moms new MacBook Pro. It is really nice and she paid over 2 grand for it (not worth it in my opinion). It has 16gb of ram and has a i7, but when I tried to play or sometimes download a game the bottom would get super hot and it the fan would be as loud as one from a dusty ps4. The games that I’ve tried so far is roblox and warzone. Both of them were running okay, but I stoped it out of fear of the loud noise the laptop was beginning to make. I don’t know much about computers or PCs so I’d really appreciate any feedback. (If there is a better place I can post this at let me know) via /r/technology https://ift.tt/307BzYi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts