Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Is there a way to put all my phones files onto a computer (windows 8) without being able to use my phone


For so long, my phone was the main hub between me and the entire world, and until recently couldn’t go a day without using it. I had gigabytes of video, audio, pictures and specially designed and modded apps for my work. I was always planning on purchasing a new phone but it had recently become a necessary procedure on account of my main cell phone being absolutely fucked over when I dropped it in a jump the other day. It still works entirely, except the screen is messed up and only showcases white and colored lines across the left of the screen... I’m using my backup IPhone as of current which doesn’t by default support all my files, such as APKs, and MP3, has been a pain in my ass.I was hoping someone had any idea as to if I could possibly transfer all files to my PC (Windows 8) without being able to see it touch my phone screen. Are there any cheap programs I could use? My situation is quite dire at the moment. Any and all responses are appreciated. via /r/technology https://ift.tt/2Yrpo6d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts